**** BREAKING COUNTDOWN ****

Trump RETURNS as President
MARCH 4TH 2021
**** 28 DAYS TO GO ***

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk bout that but hopefully by April 1

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Ever since I learned about how evil Disney is, whenever I see 'MICKEY' I think "WICKED". Would it be possible find another GIF of a happy dance to associate with Trump's return as President?

Jesus loving, Conservative practicing love, kindness and forgiveness with some curse words. 🤷‍♀️

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

I refuse to purchase any Disney merchandise.

(1) Show this thread

trump is like the greatest of all time!https://youtu.be/eZ-mwZCXy9c

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

look, i just need some action. some indication that we are headed "there" whereever there is. 🙄

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I'll believe it when I see it. Would be nice though, but at this stage of the game, nothing short of a complete collapse of govt. will be able to bring him back into power. We are already into February and I have yet to see any major upheavals moving things towards a better direction.

Even the Anons are going to get more restless as time passes and if enough chaos insues around the nation, perhaps then, there will be a path for a swift Trump re-instatement, for he will be seen as the one who can best restore order if enough people call for his return with others simply surrrendering to it

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍😍Yippee!!!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

We can all hope but be careful of attaching events to specific dates. 1) Operational plans change on the fly. 2) very discouraging for newbies who want results NOW!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

We learn much from being wrong about dates... that our Faith is stronger than a "missed" deadline.

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Hopfully, however, they said it could be the begining of April if it doesn't go as planed.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

wait...are we datefagging again? I can't datefag anymore, my people will eat me for breakfast. I'm satisfied that President Trump is still in charge. If Burma is any indicator, we may have the military doing their thing for a year. I'm comfy.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts