Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awww, I dunno. I think heโ€™s making it up. The one time I did mushrooms I just looked at a space heater (that was on) for three hours with my friends. ๐Ÿ˜†

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I was brought on a journey that included going down a twirling tunnel where clockwork was everywhere, and a chamelion almost said, this way
,and i entered a garden with butterflies
,after that i fell through all pain i had ever felt
i surfaced periodically to wipe my face, bc i was sobbing
,i remember seeing the magneticfield on my body
I remember floating almost in a dimention of peachy colored joy, where my being was refined by the sand/time that wasnt even there๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘€
when i was coming back from my pineal gland into my frontal lobe
I tried ti get out of bed bc i really had to go
,and fell out of bed towards the cabin exit looking outside, from the floor
I made my way out,but had to learn to walk like a new borned giraff๐Ÿฆ’

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Iโ€™m a healer a creatorโ€ฆ Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with โ€œsolutions that donโ€™t cost the earthโ€

Breaking down walls

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

๐Ÿ˜Š Having a tough time concentrating on what he's saying 'coz I was busy drowning in his fantastic eyes ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ’™

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

We Should all pick a time to do it psilosimultaneously. ๐Ÿ˜

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

would be interesting that's for sure!

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response 10ฤƒ cฬ„โ“ to his Publication

super nostalgic right there!

Daughter of El Elyon, God Most High! #GodWins #FamilyIsEverything #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #SaveTheChildren #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

In response 10ฤƒ cฬ„โ“ to his Publication

That's what I thought about when I saw it.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Great share, Kim! Psilocybin is legit ๐Ÿ’ฏ

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’“YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR REALITY. CREATE WITH THE EMOTION OF LOVE AND YOU WILL ONLY EXPERIENCE PEACE AND HAPPINESS...

Cross talk (cross platforms). Perhaps the most difficult thing for human beings is to employ creative critical thinking, which is different than left-brained critical thinking. Looking at all possibilities tends to make some feel scattered. I find peace in that, for i know the best answer will sort itself out.

I'm grateful for being an artist, for I can do this without mushies.๐Ÿ˜Ž Look at the world from different perspectives. Beliefs tend to impede creativity.

Nice vid, Kim.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

They have changed my life. My migraines are so much better and my state of mind went from happy to loving everything about life, and everyone. I have been microdosing and then i sometimes take bigger amount on weekends and I canโ€™t even begin to say how much better i feel. I dont drink because of migraines and I can do a bigger amount then a microdose for fun and still be able to know what I am doing but yet be completely relaxed and fun and happy. They have also helped my husbands depression and my 22 year old who is in psychosis has improved with microdosing. They should not be illegal. I canโ€™t even fully describe the beautiful vibes I get from them and how they have helped me reach my best self.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

๐Ÿ‡ Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

I โค๏ธ psychedelics.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (โŠ™๏นโŠ™โœฟ) lifeโžญthe way I see it, posted here โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ_0๏ธโƒฃsocial.creditz

yeah, well i did *that* brain crosstalk for four days this past week (zero injection that is)

it was AWESOME

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

Why would you post this? MORE BS, and NOT for clear thinking!

When taken by mouth: Psilocybin is possibly safe when used as a single dose under medical supervision. Single doses of psilocybin have been used in controlled settings without serious side effects. The most common side effects include confusion, fear, hallucinations, headache, high blood pressure, nausea, and paranoia.

There isn't enough reliable information to know if psilocybin is safe to use without medical supervision at any dose, including micro doses. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn't enough reliable information to know if psilocybin is safe to use when pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Bipolar disorder: Psilocybin might increase the risk of mania in people with bipolar disorder or those with a family history of bipolar disorder.

Heart disease: Psilocybin might increase the risk of cardiac arrest and death in people with heart disease.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Obviously this isn't for everyone. Did Kim post this to harm people? Of course not. This isn't medical advice but a view into how our brains work under certain circumstances.

Each person is in charge of what they do to their body. So why be threatened by the "thought" of this topic?

๐Ÿ’™

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

In these days of confusion, when the last of the old cycle is overlapping the newโ€”the period of disorder after a disease has run its course - the NEW cells can be built in and perfect health restored NOW.

The great end which these changes in conditions and affairs are striving to bring about ...is one of PURIFICATIION AND BALANCE and a harmonizing with the higher spiritual note that has been sounded in the cosmic scale.

Our thoughts of LOVE and Purity in a positive spiritual force will surround and transmute the impure forces like white warrior cells in the blood meeting an invasion of disease and germs in the body.

Remember by any negative thought you open a door in your aura of protection through which disease can enter. Lay down all thoughts of hatred and revenge or be overcome by the hosts of evil thought forms in your aura.

Your ๐Ÿ’“ must respond, not the warlike lower mind. To truly change the world is to listen to the silence of your heart and not the voices of the mind

(4) Show this thread

synopsis
also interesting the colors corelate to the chakra colors
would also like to see the affects of weed

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks this work will replace anti depressants.

To me it is not about getting high it is about getting well and expanding communications and soul powers.

God made you!
God made these mushrooms!
I believe there is some purpose to EVERYTHING God made.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mothers Medicine is Best! We are just ReLearning what it all does and can do!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

๐Ÿค”

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

smart and easy on the eyes ๐Ÿ˜

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

211!

Hi. Hope things are going well with you!

(1) Show this thread

my brain is the 1 on the right ๐Ÿ™

i just had a 3 week break from microdosing, today i took microdose#21.

i would HIGHLY recommend for all critical thinkers ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 dose was all i needed.
but the more i do, the more NEW pathways are created, making the diagram on the right more colourful w every dose.

thank you G_d for ๐Ÿ„ ๐ŸŒฆ ๐Ÿ˜‡

this is super interesting - thx kim !

i did shrooms once in college. was one of the most profound experiences and i kind of get the brain connections thing he is talking about. still remember so much about that night even 25 years later.

the only downside was that one of my fraternity brothers dressed by in his Noid (of dominoes pizza fame) costume and chased me around campus for an hour or so. Terrifying !!!

haha

they did a study of a 1000 elders,, using mushroom on elders with pain and Alzheimerโ€™s / Dementia . it show that those who used 2 times a week had less pain and memories were coming back. there blood presser came down, they could bend and do a lot more and had more energy. but you know the Government does not want us to feel better.

I have tried edibles twice. The first time, I noticed no big change. The next time i doubled the dose. I spent at least a half an hour sobbing and kicking in my bed and i couldnโ€™t stop myself. Iโ€™ve never cried so hard for so long, even when i was going through the hardest time of my life. It felt like my body was disconnected from my mind. I wasnโ€™t thinking about anything specific to make me cry so hard. Now I wonder if my reaction was more about learning and going through all the dark things i have the last few years and releasing the emotions that all those mind โ€œconnectionsโ€ created.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

i know weโ€™re talking about different substances but i canโ€™t help but wonder if they have similar effects. i donโ€™t have any desire to do edibles anymore. if i were ever feel like i need it later in life iโ€™d rather grow my own and smoke it. ๐Ÿ˜†

(1) Show this thread

I microdosed it for PTSDโ€ฆ unbelievable relief from the depression from it for a week or so. It is illegal in my state and i wish so much i could find a source. It wasnt a highโ€ฆ it was just beautiful relief.

I wish so much I had access to it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

Where you live ?

Yes day one take in am, day two and three nothing but just observe, day four take, and repeat, adjust dosage if necessary after observing effects of day one, and just repeat, you can map this and rerun without.

(1) Show this thread

All of us could benefit so greatly from this!! Veterans for PTSD, Elderly, Repair Vaccine Damage (Autism) etc. etc.

I love how ALL our amazing cures point to Godโ€™s OWN creations ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ not The Rockafeller Pharmaco Voodoo Poison drugs. ๐Ÿฅด

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Comedy is Best through spontaneous associations with the Obvious !

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

wow this is really interesting