New VK name update - ⍟ added
also added on TS plus the 'n' is right-side up in Vincent now...

*2 pics

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim it could be a Texas Star.

Black Swan event, flipping the switch. The n and the star not sure of. I will learn

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

woops

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"The black star is a symbol of African emancipation from slavery. As it is rightly known, Ghana is the first country in Africa to gain independence. And it needed a symbol to inspire other African countries to also fight for freedom, hence, the black star."(...)

In response memes matter to her Publication

Algeria wants to join BRICKS too. Africa will be free.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

hey Kim
This might be the missing piece
🧐

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A black star symbolizes the collapse of this dimension, this matter, this situation. She creates an event horizon in which events linger ... and an event horizon is a boundary beyond which events cannot affect an observer. In other words... we are on the threshold of freedom...
Just some thoughts ...

I think it means "switch flipped". check out this mr. pool post & possible decode.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Black Swan.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

the mourning son brings the heat
the sunlight lighting the planet
morning sun brings the heat

^^ Adding the possible meaning...

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤣🤣 saw that and thought of marvin the martian and the illudium Q-36/PU-36 space modulator https://youtu.be/NT5zcmLeRLo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It looks like this.

(2) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

omg....

N⭐

😳✨✨✨

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

maybe this...

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Since im an idiot i dont get this Kim.Been trying!! Sorry.