Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Sometimes I can't help but make curious connections like: "Resident evil" movies = woman named Alice, govt virus experiments with weird injections, mutated, deep underground labs, you know, the usual...

He had a rare blood type ! 😐

My partner always donated his blood thinking he was helping save lives. He apparrently got rushed to the front of the queue as his blood was in dire need. Now I know why !! 🙄😲🙁

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

I'm still trying to understand all of this. why is that? I'm sorry but i really do not know but would like to. nothing surprises me any longer. I was told to not be an organ donor because if they needed an organ from you, an accident would happen

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

i see now! i didnt see the image beforehand

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

made me angry to think I was "helping" people in need. i even had my daughter donating. I hate liars and deceivers. disgusting

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Agreed!!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

I mentioned the RED CROSS being involved in sexual abuse and trafficking on Twitter and the back lash from the RC itself was amazing. I will never fund these big so called charities again.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Me neither! It seems most of them actually go to fund evil.

(1) Show this thread