Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

45 x 2 = 90

Only people mentioned by @TianYi in this post can reply

来自中国,盼望上帝的国降临;跟随耶稣基督,见证天父上帝大能事工和旨意成就在这地上!为世界和平祷告!将颂赞、权柄、荣耀归给我们的主耶稣基督,直到永远!阿们!❤️ #GodWins

In response Jesus Christ is LOVE to her Publication

来自中国,盼望上帝的国降临;跟随耶稣基督,见证天父上帝大能事工和旨意成就在这地上!为世界和平祷告!将颂赞、权柄、荣耀归给我们的主耶稣基督,直到永远!阿们!❤️ #GodWins

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

This can't be Trump then, as that would cause major unrest maybe even a CW which DS wants.
Arrest George Floyd, or the actor playing Joe Biden for fraud. Pull off his mask on camera, like Scooby Doo! or The Pope.