Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

To get her.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

45, TRUTH x2 today.

./sync

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In my vision this morning I was given the words,
"Pat down 45".
Right before that was given an image of a hand with what looked like a wet wipe wiping something, given the words "wiping clean"

(3) Show this thread

来自中国,盼望上帝的国降临;跟随耶稣基督,见证天父上帝大能事工和旨意成就在这地上!为世界和平祷告!将颂赞、权柄、荣耀归给我们的主耶稣基督,直到永远!阿们!❤️ #GodWins

来自中国,盼望上帝的国降临;跟随耶稣基督,见证天父上帝大能事工和旨意成就在这地上!为世界和平祷告!将颂赞、权柄、荣耀归给我们的主耶稣基督,直到永远!阿们!❤️ #GodWins

In response Jesus Christ is LOVE to her Publication

In response Jesus Christ is LOVE to her Publication
(8) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you REALLY working backwards today?
Past fixes future!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))

2 DJT's here?

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🤔

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🤔

🧐