Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

hmm, not Structural though. "Lime" in this recipe, as in Limestone, which is Calcium Carbonate, can be produced by algae or bacteria as well, and grow stronger if it gets wet.

I wonder if anyone has figured out how to 3D print this stuff!

I've been fighting the hemp fight for decades. It's been an uphill battle for decades. This plant has thousands of uses and thousands of years of history. It's food, fiber, and shelter. I met with lots of resistance from the construction industry but expected that. I joined the Hemp Industrial Association and attended meetings. That is where I ran into unexpected resistance. There is/was an elite group making millions of dollars selling hemp products but in a glossy marketed manner that was not for the "everyday" citizen. So many more people are now aware it's time for hemp to shine.
Hemp is the "green truth".

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Hemp is going to be the future for building products! Hemp is one of the best building resources there is!

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I've heard really good things about this stuff.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It always goes back to my peoples knowledge...The natives...our country is the only one that is One Nation, under God...God is within this...hear that

HEMP HOUSES . 💚

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Not good because then I'll start chipping away and smoke my walls😂🐸

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sounds great, actually not seeing anything negative♥️construction excites me, a home can be a new beginning for ppl, i like the fireproof, waterproof, rot proof, insulator. thinking more cost effective♥️

(5) Show this thread