Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

They would love that but we are not capable of quitting. Im staying on the train until Trump personally throws me off.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Seriously?? This is definitely a case of the KETTLE calling the POT black!

Swalwell needs to shut up and sit the H-E-hockey sticks down!
Actually, he should take 2 seats to sit on - one for him and one for Ms. Fang-Fang!

This "movie" is seeming more like a nightmare!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Put your money where your mouth is, Swalwell!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts