Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

Where are you in this movie??…

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

I believed this up until people started dropping dead from the vax. Sudden miscarriages were sky rocketing…and people close to me were getting hospitalized from the vax.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Dont believe everything you see numbers wise. They have to make it seem real to wake the sleepers.

yeah at first i thought that too…just as they did with covid deaths. But I’m seeing it with my own eyes! I have 30 employees, and 4 got the vax. Those 4 have been in and out of the hospital & 1 cannot work at all anymore!
Then my friend’s wife gave birth to a baby who needed to be in the ICU from the time of the birth. The baby is still there! Then 2 men have uncontrollable shaking going on…
I can keep going with these personal stories.
Not what I’ve read, its what im seeing with my own eyes!

Its heart breaking. I to have friends in the same position but if the doctors used the right protocols like hcq and ivermectin,vitamin d and zinc etc these conditions would be controlled better if not cured. This is what’s exasperating the situation they are NOT treating people correctly and so worsening or prolonging the situation.
The shitty side of this war on the people is things HAVE TO BE REAL to shake and shock people into action.
Its been said many times on social media and occasionally on mainstream media that doctors are getting paid handsomely to prescribe big pharma drugs and we know they kill not cure.
Its mega hard to stand back and see things when loved ones are involved but its human nature for fear and emotion to overcome rationale. This nightmare will be dealt with by military courts. ignorance is not an excuse. Doctors and some medical staff will be held accountable. Stay strong patriot friend. We are in this across the world.
Praying for you..

Which brings me back to your post…
Trump wouldnt allow this to happen!
He may be in some sort of control, but not completely. Up until I witnessed so many people get seriously injured, i believed Trump was in total control. Not anymore! But i do believe that we have already won this war and it’s being played out for the normies to wake up. I just don’t think Trump had a hand in these Mrna clot shots….He openly kept telling everyone about therapeutics & even staged himself getting covid showing the world that alternatives to the vax were a better option.

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

What Trump did shouting FAKE NEWS was genius. He pricked up everyones senses. got people looking. searching. listening to news other than mainstream media. He got people thinking for themselves and feeling whats true. He nudged people back to the bible and our lord god. The wotld is onside with each other and against the tyrannical so called elites. Its up to us now to end this. I believe the end is nigh.