Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

I believed this up until people started dropping dead from the vax. Sudden miscarriages were sky rocketing…and people close to me were getting hospitalized from the vax.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Dont believe everything you see numbers wise. They have to make it seem real to wake the sleepers.

(1) Show this thread

I believe all of it, I am just wore slap a$$ out. Lets get it over with so we can live again!

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication

Its going to be a different world to live life in.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I believe this is what is happening. We are seeing it all play out.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

This is truly what I want to believe. And most of the time i do. Once in a while, I falter a bit. But, it's what I hope is the truth.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

we all falter. thats the clouded minds weve been dealt with the indoctrination. i truly believe we have good time ahead v soon.

(1) Show this thread

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

I'm ready for truth and peace. 🙏💕🙏