Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Scare event! 👀

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😂 They won’t lay for DAYS. 😂

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Poultry startling - ACTIVATE!!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🤣😂🤣😂🤣💥💥

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Orange Chicken

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 12, 2022 at 6:45 PM]
OH NO!!! THEY RELEASED THE VIDEO!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v1fsq1t-fbisucks.html

Hi VK.
POTUS is always 5 steps ahead, and seems to be having a blast right now — the DS/Fake News flock, not so much.

😎🥳🥳

TS = 11:05 > 16 > 3850.

Oct 31, 2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
Anonymous
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video Length :14

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bucket List!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

ES when the "dust" settles?
😂

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

your chi is tu stwong 🤣

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Now just wait until the chickens come home to roost....

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🤣

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Had To lol

(1) Show this thread

14 second video
manifesting C&K >> 3+11 = 14

Lotsa 33s comms yesterday (Trump, VK, etc.)
33 days out puts us at....9/14

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

This is what President Trump (our true Commander) is going to do to the Deep State very soon!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

AWESOME> got some mini bonsai orange seeds, haven't looked to much into it yet, suppose it is the growing it in a tiny container. I was like THREE FOOKIN years, that is long, to produce, gotta be a faster way, which I am gonna look into. Magnesium would be key, they went to great lengths those devil fk faces via chemtrails and all their poison to leech it out. Like my grandaddy said, "we were smart enough back in my day to not poison our food". Sorry reminded me of that.

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent you hit the funny bone 😂

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!😎😉🍿😎

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I’m so glad its Friday

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

GONNA HAVE TO....FROM YOU.LOL

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Matrix Style 😂

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤣Good laugh for Fryday

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

😂😂😂Dead!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts