Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Howdy.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

WOWWEEEE!! I panicked at first....then I calmed down ......God Wins!! EVERYTIME!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow powerful visual, yes! the leopard reigned💥349Gematria: God Records Endless Possibilities. The Last Hours Before The Rapture. I Am Highly Favored And Truly Blessed. I Did Not Come To Bring Peace But A Sword. You’re Either With Me Or Against Me. To King David And His Descendents Forever💛

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Fail.

Hunters become the hunted.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Timestamp :57

Hunters become the hunted.

https://twitter.com/devinnunes/status/1156251565134471168

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Dang!

Hunters Become The Hunted.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

LAWD! SAVAGE

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

morning,
savage fail.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Good Morning Vincent.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

PREACH

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Lovely analogy =}

reversal inbound

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Posted at 8.57
Mirror 758

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

That reptile messed with the wrong caT.

Good Afternoon, VK.

realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump 8 years ago

Move slowly, carefully --- and then strike like the fastest animal on the planet!

Cheetah, leopard, or lion —
Doesn’t matter (Orange Man WINNING).

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 6.
Caps = 42.
TS = 9:57 > 21 🪞 12.

https://qalerts.app/?n=36
https://qalerts.app/?n=6

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Love this

Big Mistake….HUGE!! 😜

i have never liked crocodiles or gators

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good afternoon VK!
“Move slowly, carefully - - - and then strike like the fastest animal on the planet!”

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Survival of the fittest and the smartest!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Get’em kitty

Everyday. All day.
🙏❤🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damn.. That cat is super strong. This is eye opening for sure.
Get behind me satan!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Donald J. Trump - The Beast Master!

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Well he hasn't moved to fast? It's now 2022

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"Turnabout is fair play" HUGELY SYMBOLIC of what is about to happen!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

💪 Never give up , i beed ti tell myself this every day . Thanks VK for the reminder

Holy Shit Batman!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

What’s the difference between a cheetah and a leopard?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Cheetahs are the fastest land animal, reaching sixty + miles an hour. They are of rangy, long-legged build, and their claws do not retract as much as the other cats' do. The leopard, while also spotted, is more of a stalker rather than running down its dinner, and has a slightly more compact build.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

sorry I was just pointing out that this isn’t the same footage because it’s one cat going in and another cat going out. I like the message but it’s doctored, I believe.

(3) Show this thread