If Americans had a fair vote on whether the IRS should exist or not, I’m highly confident most Americans would vote NO.

This tells you everything about what America has become.

That being said... once voting becomes unrigged you can kiss their ass goodbye! Maybe even before then.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have a major problem with chipping in for the most evil against my fellow human being.
We need to unite and say Noooo more Not for the money but for what they use it for. Please humanity wake up and STOP helping or financing their EVIL. our children pay the price for our Ignorance.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

I’ll go on record. Love y’all and bless your hearts….
If you are still paying/filing OPTIONAL income taxes…. you’re just DAF. Don’t give them the satisfaction!!

At the very bottom..Sunset of Sales Tax if 16th Amendment is not repealed>connect to Convention of States movement
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/25/text

Fookin' Delaware..time to cross the Delaware with a Durham boat?

AMEN!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If, no when, most American's find out where all their hard earned money has REALLY been going, how working 2 and 3 jobs and still not being able to make ends meet there is a real threat that mobs of American's could storm every capital and there be nothing left.

A real threat that no one would ever pay another dime of any kind of tax again.

What is in the plan to stop this destruction from happening and restore peoples faith in a new system that this will not happen again, Doq?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Its horrible how the IRS operates, guns for taxes. Oppression of the middle class, its that clear.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

HMRC in UK is just as bad!

Fuckin criminals

Yeah didnt we have a war many moons ago to be free from taxes

Let's go for before.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” ~ Ron Paul (COINCIDENCE??) [Rockefeller Foundation also]

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

the IRS is already an unconstitutional, unlawful, immoral fraud...
posting again:

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Agree Totally