I love carefully explaining things to people (without condescension) using my gift of clarity, but every once in a while I have a "F**k me, why did I ever come to Planet Of The Morons?" moment.

Today's example: I wrote an article using an analogy of forced broccoli purchase as a parody for TV Licensing in the UK. At the end I used a literary flourish to say I might tolerate a punitive tax on Brussels sprouts. One person writes to me, taking this literally, to say I sunk my argument in the closing paragraph by opening the door again to unlimited taxation. Didn't get that this was a tongue in cheek quip for amusement only.

I just want to give up, score some dope, and mong out for a week. Humans are hopeless. Abandon the rescue attempt of this species — let's go do dogs, horses, and dolphins. They are smarter.

I hear you, it is truly a test of patience. Last wk b4 my mission, I had another episode of arguments w/ my mom when I'm the one helping her get thru some of her pain/ascension symptoms... But always still in her mindset of me telling that it's all lies & I'm the anti-christ. I just had it then, I told my team, what gives. I'm doing everything to help them, but I'm the one that gets the blow of negativity. I didn't speak to her for a couple of days, to avoid another low vibe arguments from her, to drag my Hz. But w/in a day, she got her karmic pain fr Mother Earth for her behavior of negative judgement against a GK. I hope she learned her lesson from that, cuz she had to ask me on what to do, if she should go to the dr, I said no, just take these Quinine/zinc for 6 days & just believe in the healing fr Mother GAIA or it will not work. I came back fr mission & she's all better. Karma is potent right now for normies/low vibe ppl to teach them a lesson. ⚖️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it