🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Juan O' Savin just expressed the opinion that we won't make it to the 22 midterms and that it might be the [D]'s who attempt to stall or subvert the election as the 2020 Election walls are collapsing all around them. We should feel very prepared at this point for any and all possibilities.

He also said Biden wouldn’t take office and after he lied, said he wouldn’t be in very long….2 years later! I’ll take this info with a block of salt.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I am wiyh on this, but I also believe that he is part of the misinformation, in order to trick the enemy. unfortunately the miss information is out for everybody patriots or not 😩
☺️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

He was right. Biden didn't take office. 😎

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Technically, that’s still up in the air as he may have taken office under the “Corporation” where DJT is under the Republic.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was thinking his conversations were about whether it was technically possible to have 2 Presidents at the same time prior to the election?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I suppose it depends on whether you believe Biden took office.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good point! 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread