Juan O' Savin just expressed the opinion that we won't make it to the 22 midterms and that it might be the [D]'s who attempt to stall or subvert the election as the 2020 Election walls are collapsing all around them. We should feel very prepared at this point for any and all possibilities.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

the little whie circle under his arm looks like batman šŸ˜‰

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

the little whie circle under his arm looks like batman šŸ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:07 timestamp
Q
Prepare to do dangerous things safely I say!

Boomers know exactly what I am talking about!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Agree.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

He also said Biden wouldnā€™t take office and after he lied, said he wouldnā€™t be in very longā€¦.2 years later! Iā€™ll take this info with a block of salt.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

He was right. Biden didn't take office. šŸ˜Ž

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I am wiyh on this, but I also believe that he is part of the misinformation, in order to trick the enemy. unfortunately the miss information is out for everybody patriots or not šŸ˜©
ā˜ŗļø

(4) Show this thread