I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Adrenochrome is real!

Only people mentioned by @steph_wenn in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Wenn to her Publication

So what? Delaware C Corps basically all have the same address because they get registered through some third party that handles paperwork. The same is true for Ltds and LLCs

The companies got nothing to do with each other besides using some third party for a bureaucratic detail that stopped mattering like 30 years ago.

Stop with this fearmongering garbage.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

This is basically the same as drawing big circles around the@gmail.com email addresses of two unrelated companies and it is just shameful that something as ridiculous continues to be used to rile people up. Show yourself out.

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

II posted the link to this with Astra Zenica last summer - no one responded. Glad its out now.

In response F B Jones to her Publication

I put them all on Facebook last year and got laughed at 🙄

(1) Show this thread

There are many, many people who are taking prescribed medicine made by Astrozenica. This really gives me the creeps.

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

isn't that shocking...!

In response Karen Patriot to her Publication

i'm not sure it is anymore 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread