Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

May God smite them all!

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

this building needs to be Stormed ASAP

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Run the Duns # and follow the info...interesting to say the least

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

😭💔😭💔 I just have NO WORDS to describe the pain this brings my heart.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

There is a Possibility on Abortion.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I have done some digging...If you look at the date July 5, 2020! We need to find these harvesters & are these bases still open? Burial site#9 that means, 9 sites? This needs to be investigated!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I hate that I have to share for you to understand...adrenochrome, baby body parts...all connected and was big business. God forgive us. This is evil.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

In the Market for Fetal Body Parts, a Baby’s Brain Sells for $3,340
Kelsey Bolar /@kelseybolar / April 20, 2016

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/04/20/in-the-market-for-fetal-body-parts-a-babys-brain-sells-for-3340/

(1) Show this thread

this one has same address as astraZenica

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Stephanie Wenn to her Publication

II posted the link to this with Astra Zenica last summer - no one responded. Glad its out now.

In response Stephanie Wenn to her Publication

So what? Delaware C Corps basically all have the same address because they get registered through some third party that handles paperwork. The same is true for Ltds and LLCs

The companies got nothing to do with each other besides using some third party for a bureaucratic detail that stopped mattering like 30 years ago.

Stop with this fearmongering garbage.

(4) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😲WOW

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

damn straight it is

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

I honestly find it disgusting it goes alot further than this....we have O blood all up in this house....always locked and loaded here btw....