I almost forgot! Look what I spotted at my local Menards store. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

the biggest seller of ads ever ! 🀣🀣🀣

that 66% is always the deal breaker.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

moar...

In response Not Important to his Publication

My pillow = 33 is all i need to know

Mike Lindell is a FREEMASON !

SOMEONE CALL THE US MARSHALLS OFFICE ! 😭😭🀣🀣🀣

Two sides to every coin & its reversed now - rewriting a new script & using it against the nefarious plus, he's most likely replaced with double or whatever!

That's my story & I' stickin' to it!
πŸ˜πŸ§©πŸ’―πŸ’ŽπŸ‘ˆπŸ»

so youre supporting a possible communist pedophile because hes a double?

nope - i'm supporting the re-writing of the script with a "double/step-in or whatever" & taking back the numbers & flipping it back to benelovent, & writing/living/creating from the other side of coin with benelovent.

It's time to flip it, take back, transcend & heal all of it πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ’―

That's what i support & my new script πŸ’Ž

if hes bad why would they want you to believe he is a good guy? the truth will not be for everyone. say we get credible info Mike Lindell is using myPillow for moneh laundering and is part of a network of traitors? what happens when we gets tried for TREASON.

people are dying everyday because of the war on WE THE PEOPLE and i am supposed to support what script ? The only script you should follow is the Holy Spirit and the search for TRUTH. pray for discernment. that comes from within. otherwise youre bound to support liars thieves and traitors because the devil uses your own mind against you.

God bless you and good luck to Mike. Pray for his soul.

my words seem to be lost in translation but that's ok ...not sure... but i still love all & b/c imo, i personally don't believe who we are we are seeing is the real ML & the "persona" is being strategically used to flip the script & if it is the real ML, we are not to judge his heart, if he truly healed that is for the Creator to have final say in the soul/essence department. Love heals all & pure love of God heals.

judge not by mere appearance but righetously. Deep State controlls Lindell. blackmailed. what you should focus on is speaking TRUTH instead of indulging in wishes of forgiveness when the other side does not care about you. not one bit ! the TRUTH will set you free. Forgive yourself for being misled. Forgive them for their sins but do not mistake that for being OK with them. God rebukes the sinner and loves the righteous. God loves the sinner but hates the sin. when you see that actions speak louder than words youll get out of Flynn Land.

1776 !

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

I am rubber ...⚽️