I almost forgot! Look what I spotted at my local Menards store. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

πŸ₯³πŸͺ–πŸ’Œ

i spotted some My Pillows at Ollie’s

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I never noticed just how large that "P" was on the middle of the pkg. ;)

ollie’s has the regular pillows too

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I keep My Pillows on all my beds, I love mine. When i got to the condo, renters had stolen 2 of them. 😏

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

They are worth every penny! And apparently worth stealing. 😳😏

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Great customer service & warranty. I bought the Giza sheets back in Jan. & this last wash day I noticed one of the seems had come undone (the seem had barely enclosed the fabric so it came out). Sent them an email and that day I had a new set sent out! They even covered the postage to send the old ones back. I absolutely love their towels too!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I love their sheets too. towels will be next. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Good to see his product in the store!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

green means go πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Who snuck the conservative pillows into the nazi store??

I got 2. Sooooo comfy!

No Menards around here. Haven't stepped in one since visiting family in Wisconsin many years ago. I highly doubt Home Depot or Lowe's are going to get MAGA on us.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I love Menards!!

the biggest seller of ads ever ! 🀣🀣🀣

that 66% is always the deal breaker.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

moar...

(1) Show this thread

we have the big pillows, the little go anywhere pillows, the sheets, the towels and dog beds. lol… we try to support him any way we can. ❀️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I believe Menards is still flying the digital Ukrainian flag in Eau Claire on one of their large outdoor marquees.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

After the Covid lockdown, Menards wouldn’t ease their mask regulations. We stopped going. Just lately we started to go back.

(1) Show this thread

I so loathe Menards since they were such absolute mask Nazi's during the scamdemic. Unfortunately, I feel that way about a lot of other stores too. I just recall Menards being particularly militant.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I haven't been to a Menards since 2016; that's a shame.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

agreed. they booted out and called the cops on me and my 9 y.o. daughter during those days. we did not have state or local mandates even. was "company policy ". they were even warning folks when their mask was on improperly ( below the nose). they would follow people around even. yep fook menards. have not been back 8n since

(3) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Awesome!

Remember..They're Machine Warshable!!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Love the little guys.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

love mine too ❀️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Me too! Thats what I sleep with now. Gift from my parents when me and hubby had the vid. πŸ’

(2) Show this thread