I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

We can mirror skull & bones [322] tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

8/11/2022 is the 223rd day of the year.

ALSO! The MIDTERM ELECTIONS are on 11-08-2022. So 08/11 and 11/08

LUKE 3:22 And the HOLY SPIRIT Descended in a Bodily Shape Like a Dove upon Him, and a Voice came from Heaven, which said. Thou Art My Beloved Son in Whom I AM Well Pleased."

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

😮🤔
Is interesting that you mentioned 11/8 AND the Dove!!

Because Gen 8:11 is the return of the dove.
Trump with the Dove on the magazine cover is the November edition > 11

I wondered if there was a connection

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Q is Definitely Operating on the Sacred Geometry of Light and Gematria/Words Derived from that. This is Not "Just About Another Four Year Election"...I AM Beginning to Think it's Ultimately About Teaching Humanity how to Bring their Own Personal MER-KA'BAH of Light into Conscious A-TUNE-MENT/A-TONE-MENT/AT-ONE-MENT With the Universal MER-KA-BAH/Toroidal Body of Light/Quantum Field that is the Ultimate Source of Creation.
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS. The Second Coming of Christ is about Recognizing the Spirit of Christ in Ourselves, One Another and All Creaton and Creating a New World Based Upon that Realization

(1) Show this thread