Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Just imagine how tired Jesus felt. TOGETHER there is strength!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Me too , and my grandson joined the Navy and just found out if any one wants too go to his graduation they have to be vaxed , no way in hell are we getting vaxed . I feel like we have been kicked in the gut . We have fought for so long for what things are worse now , feels like we are stuck in hell . Something needs to happen and not in 2023 or 2024 it needs to happen now .

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Same here. 6 yrs. for me and it was a hard pill to swallow at my age. Too old for this shit
...but I'll be damned if I quit now.
There is no way I'm going to stop being a digital soldier and try to wake up the masses, until I see justice for the world and the children. Their future depends on it.
I can sleep when Im dead.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Same here. 6 yrs. for me and it was a hard pill to swallow at my age. Too old for this shit
...but I'll be damned if I quit now.
There is no way I'm going to stop being a digital soldier and try to wake up the masses, until I see justice for the world and the children. Their future depends on it.
I can sleep when Im dead.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Completely depleted emotionally. Need something to feel good about soon. (Beside, your newest article showing up.)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Definitely getting low.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

no time to rest now,
to much going on,
get up, lets go ;)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

5 for me too, suckin the life out of us.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I feel you, brother
I've been fighting for most of my life, and definitely for the past three decades when it came to getting to the bottom of things
And pre internet to boot
I'm worn out

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only been 3 for me. I can't imagine 5. If it's any consolation, you've helped me, and I'm sure many others, find their way through this, while bringing beauty to the journey. I wish you the kind of rest that only peace brings, and we just aren't quite there yet. One foot in front of the other for now it seems.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I hear you! I'm tired too, has been a long road. We are almost there, can feel it. Hang in there! 🙏🏼

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Anne Kats
@anneanon1
4 hours ago
My pissed level has hit my all time high . I cant do this anymore acid reflux through the roof my son’s addiction is another through the roof . Just csnt let the worlds problems affect me anymore.
love you all keep up the good work the information here is great . you guys will be my bed time reading.#familiyiseverything Vincent one said way back on twitt family does not have to be blood . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

It’s worth it! It’s a beautiful world. 🙏 ❤️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Me too.. But I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass. "🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I'm so tired as well. Been fighting on the Health Care battlefiled, exhausting but we win.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

❤️
I'm so tired, too! Beautiful photos, Martin!