Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Amen! And thank you. πŸ₯°πŸ™

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

AMEN. Thank you Yeshua for offering Your life so we may live. May i prrove to be worthy of your great love and sacrifice.

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen

πŸ”₯YESHUAπŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen
❀☺❀❀

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response memes matter to her Publication

That is the cutest gif Ever !!!
Sooo Cute

(2) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praise the Lord. Have faith and trust in the Lord Yeshua... the devil is getting worried about the revival of worship for our Lord. They are trying desperately to deny that Yeshua ever existed.. I saw 2 different programs today that is trying to bring doubt to the fact that Yeshua was real... The first tried to say he was an alien. The second tried to deny he even existed. Then another one brought Moses' existence into question. They were trying to prove that God wasn't real. This seems desperation to me.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Yes !!! Amen
It is desperation. This is well said...
Thank You Cindy ... I love You Sis
God Bless You Sweet Heart
❀😘❀❀

(1) Show this thread

IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

in the Name above ALL Names, Yahshua Hamasiach (aka Jesus, the Messiah), I pray... AMEIN AMEIN!!!

p.s. you have no idea how He just used you in the perfect moment to encourage me. God bless you, Sis!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Oh Sweet Beth I'm glad you were Blessed
I love you Sis
❀😘❀❀

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AmenπŸ™ God is so goodβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread