#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Standing by, at the ready.
We are going to rock the house with memes...
Teach the new comers about what is really going on...
Greet family and friends with open arms...
And take back our great country.
United not divided...

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good, really looking forward to that! You guys create the most amazing memes. Love the memes - many of which go a long way towards brightening my day.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Hi Suzanne, To me, the memes give me a way to share several ideas at once while tying things together.
Thank you for the kind words!

You're welcome! Personally speaking... I don't really contribute a whole lot, here at AU - am too fatigued and unfocused to do much of my own research, anymore. I come here to learn from others, but also to catch the vibe! The comeradery that I've found here, even at a distance, has gone a very long way towards increasing the level of acceptance that I have for myself, as regards to the perspective that I have/have always had, about life on here on earth, and how it's being played out. I have always felt that there must be a better way, and now, I'm 100% sure of it. It's up to us all, individually and collectively, to make it happen. Sharing a laugh, or even just a smile along the way, is the icing on the cake! :)

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it