#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Standing by, at the ready.
We are going to rock the house with memes...
Teach the new comers about what is really going on...
Greet family and friends with open arms...
And take back our great country.
United not divided...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good, really looking forward to that! You guys create the most amazing memes. Love the memes - many of which go a long way towards brightening my day.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Hi Suzanne, To me, the memes give me a way to share several ideas at once while tying things together.
Thank you for the kind words!

(1) Show this thread

18:18 🙏🍀Adonai

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Adonai...🌈

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️🤗

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

Good to see you my brother, I hope you are well....
Much love!

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Like a BOSS, Charlie.....😎🐸🇺🇸🦅💫

💞WWG1WGA💞

4👇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Hi JoAnn,
I hope you are doing well and enjoying summer!
Hugs to you!

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Hiya Mildee!
Dogos to the rescue...

(1) Show this thread