I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.

"...the year 2023 is going to change for all"
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i can't wait

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Think Mirror
reversal
Esther