Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

They will slow roll this request.
REGARDLESS, thank You Tom Fitton!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes, it is our right to know, but more than that we DEMAND to know.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

did someone say “seal”

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s starting to make sense now that nobody is above the law “optics”. Even though 45 will be found innocent, it gives optics to go after other high ranking people.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Yes! Putting things in the right perspective.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

TIMBER

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the deep state is responsible and they did it because trump has docs that will bring this shit DOWN. whatever they took is backed up securely in INFINITE places. thanq proj looking glass

what that means Kun Runner

In response Arch arch to his Publication

Right now the details of the search warrant are sealed so we can't show initiated it. Judicial Watch is trying to get it unsealed, so we can find out who was behind it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Arch arch to his Publication

now thats a nick name💌

(2) Show this thread