Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The corrupt congress has just passed a bill that makes the IRS LARGER than the Pentagon!

And increase taxes on a population already struggling to the point of collapse!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍

[A (reported) 57% of American households
DID NOT PAY INCOME TAX IN 2022.
Are Americans waking up to the fact
that the U.S. CORPORATION is over!?]

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I've been one of the 57% for 3 years. Income tax is a fraud.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response David Treciak to his Publication

congrats! out of curiosity have you received any letters from them for not doing so? still a fence sitter here...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

In 3 years I've received maybe 4 letters and none of them were threats. Just the usual tabulation of what I owe. I had a $2000 balance from the last year I paid, 2018. They tried to garnish 15% of my SS check each month but it stopped after only one month. Treasury building is empty and IRS doesn't answer phones. I heard Black Rock took over the IRS files and is collecting the money .But they have no legal authority to punish people. One person here told me the lien the IRS put on his property wasn't there anymore when he went to sell it.

nice thanks for sharing your experience, the fear they instill in you not paying is tough to overcome even with all the info of no one home yet the stories of them trying to double in size.....

Only people mentioned by @txcuevibes in this post can reply

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

The 86,000 new employees is absurd. Where would they find that many qualified people? Trump just vowed to abolish the IRS, so that tells me it's a done deal. A president could never do that on his own but now when people find out IRS is gone they will give him credit. Smart man! This will all be over by the end of the year so it won't matter. You won't pay income tax next year. Instead we will all receive a huge refund for the taxes we paid. We recovered trillions in stolen gold from the Vatican and America will be wealthy except it will be shared Instead of 1% owning most of it. Better times are ahead.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛

(1) Show this thread