Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Leads to the trump card??

If they do, it will be one of his doubles.hahahahaha!!!! And, just that much closer to checkmate!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

That is going to piss off a shit ton of Americans.

As I predicted long ago about this.
So now, where does this leave all of us?
Were we conned? Not liking this at all.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Remember...The first arrest will shock the world.
I don't know if it is going to happen or not..but Juan seems pretty sure about it.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

107 has been hinting at this for a long time.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

they will get a double😹😂😹😂😹😂one woth no inside knowledge , but trained in “ signature Trump abrasiveness.. should b fun!!!

i believe they will also...sorry..i do.
as long as they give him a criminal record...they can try to prevent him from running...another debate...from judge to judge to judge....he will spend thousands clearing his name....smear his name, his legacy, his family.
im also afraid of something else........................................................

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

The arrest is just another move of a chess piece, one move closer to checkmate. No need to worry

stfu juan and nino lol

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Why can’t we manifest a different way to get these evil people taken out? President Trump has taken enough shit from these creeps!

why are they gut punching the patriots? all those happy sleepers are not suffering in this journey worth of $#|T

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

wasnt there Q drop that said the first arrest is a shocker. [ Is this the Gut Punch?]

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

YES...it is the gut punch...

(1) Show this thread

So Nate Pelosi tries to jab him in the hand and folks are just gonna let these devil pos have him. WTF kinda plan is that, I know what they do. FK that shit.