Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I wonder if they were looking for a certain red folder?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

so they spent 10 hours pouring through his safe? no one has mentioned anything found in the rest of the residence. guessing that's a big ZERO.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Shocked—Not Shocked! 😜🍿🎥🎞🎬

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

DanS told us it was coming 3 days ago with his post,
showing #45 on the Front door.

We knew before the FBI knew. LOL

should of put a dildo in there so the feds can go eff themselves lol

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What if the 15 boxes of documents removed from Mar-A-Lago are actually filled with all the evidence against [them] for all their crimes? How do you legally insert evidence?

5D Chess at it's finest! 👊💥🔥

,These people are stupid! They fall into the trap every time.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

"We see you, we hear you, and we know what you are up to... " Too bad it won't work, always five steps ahead!!
~~
So awesome and fun to see Anons having a Meme Fest on this one.. been laughing all day!! WWG1WGA

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

😍

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

none of this is real, more like real fake

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

none of this is real, more like real fake

🤣

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

but....wonder what they planted/leftbehind..bugs?? surveillance??

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

but....wonder what they planted/leftbehind..bugs?? surveillance??

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

FBI chess board. Checkmate.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🤣🤣🤣

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I'd say what Trump's old photographer Ho said. They should be carful of what they want. I think they found a note that said thank you for confirming a precedence of raiding ex-president's private homes/records. You said you like surprises, that would be one!

This was in the safe 😉

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

🥰

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

now this I believe but think it was signed Q

(4) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

They look like Geraldo when he did the big vault opening of Al Capone to find nothing.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Just a note. Hello assholes. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😁

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

lol!

(1) Show this thread