Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sir, thank you for the report of "rumors"; but at this point if there is no corroborating information, we have been hearing things like this for years. We WILL keep the faith and hold the line, but as Digital Warriors, if we are to keep to military precision, we cannot throw information out into the communications space without evidence or LEAST corroboration. No chatter of this on Clout, Gab or Twitter. What is your source? When did you receive? How can other Warriors verify? We have to stop looking like a bunch of chatter boxes and streamline our data, and clean it. It brings down morale.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

I'm in complete agreement. Honestly, there is no timeline that will be revealed in advance. Trump is a master tactician and he certainly won't show his hand to us- or the enemy- before he puts his plan into motion. It is our job to hold the line and do our part as digital warriors while our brave military wage their epic battles. Until then, have FAITH, turn your frequency up, make your light shine brighter, and get ready to flood the world with love and hope when the truth is revealed. πŸ’ž

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

This is one source. im not validating just passing along infoπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™(17)πŸ˜‰

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7lPq1KUCw5N/

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Thank you. Also one datum of note: at 0119 EST, SpaceX launched 60 Starlink Satellites into orbit in less than 24 hours. The Satellites are Broadband Relay Stations. They act as a broadcast transmitter which repeats (or transponds) the signal of a radio or television station to an area not covered by the originating station. It expands the broadcast range of a television or radio station beyond the primary signal's original coverage or improves service in the original coverage area. The stations may be (but are not usually) used to create a single-frequency network. Not sure of a connection.

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Hello. This is not a source.

(2) Show this thread