Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

May it come when IT had to come ..we sre praying for America and the world . This hs to come out sooner or later but it would be oerfect to come uot in the orecise time needed . we pray!

Sir, thank you for the report of "rumors"; but at this point if there is no corroborating information, we have been hearing things like this for years. We WILL keep the faith and hold the line, but as Digital Warriors, if we are to keep to military precision, we cannot throw information out into the communications space without evidence or LEAST corroboration. No chatter of this on Clout, Gab or Twitter. What is your source? When did you receive? How can other Warriors verify? We have to stop looking like a bunch of chatter boxes and streamline our data, and clean it. It brings down morale.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

This is one source. im not validating just passing along infoπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™(17)πŸ˜‰

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7lPq1KUCw5N/

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

I'm in complete agreement. Honestly, there is no timeline that will be revealed in advance. Trump is a master tactician and he certainly won't show his hand to us- or the enemy- before he puts his plan into motion. It is our job to hold the line and do our part as digital warriors while our brave military wage their epic battles. Until then, have FAITH, turn your frequency up, make your light shine brighter, and get ready to flood the world with love and hope when the truth is revealed. πŸ’ž

(2) Show this thread

what happened to the superbowl now it's the 25?

Where is the rumor of Feb. 5th coming from? trying to stay up to date.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Sir William to his Publication

I've seen screen shots.... no actual source or anything. take it as a grain of salt. no leaks. no dates.

(1) Show this thread

Tomorrow, tomorrow, .... Is only a day away. ☺️🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Will observe.

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

Can you share where this rumor is from? "this is a "rumor" that's getting hard to ignore...
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
February 5th, 18.00 EST
Takeover, by military force, of the US msm" Just asking cause from Q drops it seems things are pointing to the Super Bowl.

In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication

the Feb. 3 podcast between Ward, Parkes and 2 other guys over at Rumble. Sorry don't have the link but it's there

(1) Show this thread

Super Bowl the 7th sounded sooooo good.

Patriot ,farmer, grandmother, Reiki Master, believer, from NH

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

I agree. The most trafficking happens on super bowl sunday

(1) Show this thread

...And the World will know the Truths!!!πŸ™
#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

5th at 18:00 takeover? More to come on the 12th?