Mar a Largo turning into a Trump Train rally to support Potus!!! I love this so much

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

🔥 turn it up! 🎶🇺🇸

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love you all!! Tearing up watching this!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Not gonna lie.. shed some tears of hope and joy! ❤️🇺🇸

Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for the house of Israel.. . #TakeTheOath #WWG1WGA #Godwins #SBN

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. --- Psalms 1:6

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you for this
lets go!!!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😂😜😂😂😍😍😍😉🙏👊👊👏👏👏👏💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots in the streets!

Where’s Hunter?

🕶

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

your keyboard wants combat boots doc
😎👍🏻🇺🇸

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In the Oval under Sniffers desk!

(4) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Love these Patriots SO much!!🙏❤️💕

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Me too ❤️

(1) Show this thread