"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Maybe dyslexia isn’t a handicap!!! Along with seeing things move in uour peripheral without actually seeing something there 👀

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Is it You ? 😆

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂 Seriously, it is a question on the ADHD checklist! They want to “dumb-down “ our senses- make it part of “crazytown”🤪 And it will be me once I leave this hell hole! 👻👻👻

I know, I see em too, and the floaters, etc etc etc, you all good sister. You are very blessed. 🙏❤️

Oh, I have floaters- always have. I am good, Jason! just letting off steam, but I do “see things” in my peripheral- always have. Then the Dr,. question -made me wonder 🤷‍♀️

Do you see em inside too in the air floating round your house ?

floaters-they are like knats. Movement, usually outside of a window while I’m inside.Thoughts?

These too, some clear, some black, but perfect shape every time, and the wormy type too, I am still observing how its evolved, into seeing inside the house too.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I know there is bigger meaning here- but not sure what to do with it. I thought I’d caused it by staring at the sun through the weave of my T-shirt over my face while tanning- no joke 😂😂😂 or looking at an eclipse! I don’t like being told what to do, obviously! TMI- but maybe useful? One never knows?

My eyes are different than yours, each of my eyes have different vision, and so on, have done different things than one another, both with similar sightings, then there's my brother who I called one day and asked him to look, and tell me what he sees, and yep same, and he always wears sun glasses, and so many others, yes ?

(1) Show this thread