Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Really cool!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

👍😎

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Really cool!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

😂😂😂. just showed this to my dyslexic son and he started laughing and said easy.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

👍😆😎❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Maybe dyslexia isn’t a handicap!!! Along with seeing things move in uour peripheral without actually seeing something there 👀

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Is it You ? 😆

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

dyslexia is your super power!!!!

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

It's even easier if you speed-read through it! :) That's just amazing. LOVE!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

👍🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread