Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

OMG heartbreaking

Tears listening to this devastated father. 7 years old!! She did not care. He was right, these peoole are PURE EVIL!! “Telling the side effects may scare the parent”. ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDING ME!!! Seeing your 7 year old in the hospital with heart damage is the scariest thing these parents have ever witnessed. When are people going to hrow a brain and do the right thing! I am so sick to my stomach watching Genocide occur, in my country, in 2022. Unbelievable! God bless and heal this innocent child. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

P.S. The wife is in big trouble. Some may say, ‘Fooked’.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

My feelings exactly friend. Sadly, I have many friends in the Medical field and I no longer trust any of them. All they do is ‘follow orders’ and cannot think for themselves; it is rather terrifying.

Nuremberg 2.0 cannot start soon enough.

(1) Show this thread

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.