Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

sounds like Jordan Peterson

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Such evil bastards!

GO! DAD!

DITTO! #ThesePeopleAreSick

FJB .......Trump is my President

When Is the new healing technology coming out ? This i can’t take people need help that took these . To see people being harmed from these is heartbreaking .

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

this is the part that makes me the most furious. this entire covid scam. and the people that blindly followed..and the ones that know its killing and yet like this POS pharmacist....needs to burn.

(1) Show this thread

I think I will email this to the local pharmacies in my area.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Sounds good. these drs need to be taken down. they are as bad as the MSM.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Tears listening to this devastated father. 7 years old!! She did not care. He was right, these peoole are PURE EVIL!! “Telling the side effects may scare the parent”. ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDING ME!!! Seeing your 7 year old in the hospital with heart damage is the scariest thing these parents have ever witnessed. When are people going to hrow a brain and do the right thing! I am so sick to my stomach watching Genocide occur, in my country, in 2022. Unbelievable! God bless and heal this innocent child. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

P.S. The wife is in big trouble. Some may say, ‘Fooked’.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.

(2) Show this thread

My parents never forced me to take vaccines and I didn't. Still don't take any.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Heartbreaking. He is correct they all need to go to prison.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Father should have done the research before the child got the poison!

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

She did it without his consent, didnt you hear him say that?

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

The father had done the research and didn't want his child vaxxed, the wife did it anyway. The ones who vaxxed him should have plainly explained the problems they have with it, that is so wrong to hold information from them.

(3) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

to me that was a hoax and a gatekeeper for the real næzies that changed cloaks

(1) Show this thread

I am still not sure if this is real... it seems a bit staged to me.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

its hard to say but it seems like real emotion to me. I

(1) Show this thread