What happens when [D]’s + China steal a US election and try to arrest the real Commander In Chief?

Entering the eye of the storm vibes and I’m comfy AF. 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-president-trump-announces-fbi-has-raided-mar-a-lago

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Something like this PJ....

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

haha - wish you and your wife lived close - I would have enjoyed a glass or 2 of wine with you

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I concur. They be fookedLike manon the moon fooked.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

PJ, I hope you are telling us that they can TRY but that this is the point where our military will stand up to protect THEIR Commander In Chief.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

We the People don't have to wait. In fact, not only is the constitutionally bound military duty bound to the C

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Precisely. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

You know PJ, me too. My husband called & was upset & my brother. Tried to explain things to them. Husband gets it, brother not so much. I do. Distractions everywhere. And Trump himself is the one who notified us of it actually happening, not CNN with cameras on the ready.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ’—.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ’—.