✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! πŸ’—

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

πŸ€— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..πŸ˜‰.
πŸ™ .. WWG1WGA .. πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Oh wow... Thank you for your commentπŸ€—.
I felt your words and share you feelings πŸ™... Hang in there, I really feel the Collective 'WE', are a fast growing force to recon with (people power Yes...πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯).
And you mentioning the Chinook gave me shivers up my spine because I ran to my window yesterday at about 4pm (UK time) to see one flying very low right over my house, and I was thrilled 😁, I made a mental note to remember that for some reason😏.