I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

wonder how many saw it at the time. I didn't. that's where soc.med has helped - info like this gets seen/heard.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They told it all, I payed attention and have been called crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. It would surprise me if any of the name callers ever apologize. But I honestly don't need one, but it would be nice anyway.

Any idea what show / interview this was ... so on target ... wonder if any of these men are still alive?
SO TRUE.

Here is an overview currently of "now" compiled by Mel K
https://rumble.com/v1dtrsh-mel-k-joins-fly-over-conservatives-for-a-deep-dive-on-the-cold-hard-truth-a.html

just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! 💗

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Me too....its family feeling here.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🤗 It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..😉.
🙏 .. WWG1WGA .. 🙏

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Great find! thanks for the share, makes me realize my parents were really really asleep.

most of our parents still are..; sad

(1) Show this thread

Some people say that the money is not important. It is number one source of power for new world order. Take it away from them and watch them tumble.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

PREACH!!!!

(1) Show this thread

👊"Conspiracy Theorists"🙃