Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response memes matter to her Publication

💛

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

https://puresocial.tv/benghazi-bombshell-exclusive/

Excellent conversation with Allen Parrot and father of Tyler Wood from Seal Team 6

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Thank You so much🤲💖🔎

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

JFK jr's plane N529JK was MODEL 182Q

Q182 refers to the FALCON flying freely in Macbeth

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Golden Times to her Publication

i know the plane nr has been active since
once i saw a video on youtube of plane a saratoga landing and taking off at once,it came in my feed a while back bf i started converting vids and while i was starting to figure our whos been talking to us on the board ❤️🍿

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I saw a movie called “Hopscotch “ Walter Matthau , he was playing a CIA agent who faked his own death at the end of the end of the movie he disguised himself to look just like that guy ;)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

👀🪖🔥🍿💚🤲

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BOBBY KENNEDY works with Falcons‼️

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞PBK.maybe

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞PBK

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Wait! Could Alan Parrot be the ‘TRUMP Card’.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Hunting Teams Matter :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Oops sorry having technical issues and psycho internet :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Matters a GREAT deal

(3) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Wait! Could Alan Parrot be the ‘Trump Card’

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

i gather we have more then one since there is many many game boards so to speak

(1) Show this thread

Mr. Parrot. Been waiting years for this.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

,thank you for your service

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

THE PRECIPICE APPROACHES- Gotta arrest him too.
Arresting DJT makes Zero sense. Just like Fake news, it emboldens the sleepers & enrages the rest. It will polarize us not Unite us.
But
None of this Trainwreck of a Movie-makes any sense. Those Expressing Confidence based on appearances are as delusional as the Far left.
Only God Sorts this Bullshit
OUT
15 21 20
6 +3 =9
9+2=11

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Optics Are important deception is key,45 is getting raided now, what will come from it?🪖🍿

(1) Show this thread

Arresting DJT makes Zero sense. Just like Fake news, it emboldens the sleepers & enrages the rest. It will polarize us not Unite us.
But
None of this Trainwreck of a Movie-makes any sense. Those Expressing Confidence based on appearances are as delusional as the Far left.
OUT
15 21 20
6 +3 =9
9+2=11

But
OUT
15 21 20
6 +3 =9
9+2=11

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Hungary - Air Force
Dassault Falcon 7X

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the falconer💛

He loves the theater, acting & getting into a role.

i have learned to do the same since God has so many for me in this life time, i gather that is all of us so to speak hope i am not presuming,iz that presuming?🤔

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Alan Parrot Ex-🤡

In response james wafer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I remember seeing him a LONG time ago online surfing, I was like WHO is THAT guy. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread