✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! 💗

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🤗 It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..😉.
🙏 .. WWG1WGA .. 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

W🫶A🤗W❣️Y

👍almost like.. A knowing, but not knowing that we knew, until we knew more about what we actually already know...😜😏😉

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Exactly that‼️

lol..tongue twister

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This says it all!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

love

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

So true 👍🏻❗️