✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! πŸ’—

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

πŸ€— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..πŸ˜‰.
πŸ™ .. WWG1WGA .. πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Love this pic as I spent most of my childhood with animals rather than other children.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THE SECRET GARDEN: Dickon, the Animal Whisperer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-uQLeUfXo

My video of Mary and Dickon in the Secret Garden. β™₯ - YouTube

I was bored one day, so I decided to put together a video of pretty much all the parts in the Secret Garden when Mary and Dickon are together. I find them bo...

(1) Show this thread