Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

lol

It's still me, following my heart ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ and something else ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

So, think about this. Raggedy Psaki may be an idiot. But that may be intentional, like throwing chum in the water, like "THEM" playing weak. And, besides Sleazy Joe himself (who isn't himself), she is about as weak and ineffective as they get. But, like I said, she's the distraction, the attraction, the WEAK LINK, to really stick it in our faces. While we are chewing on this idiot, and the utter gall of them putting someont "like that" up there, they're doing something else despicable. Super Bowl cannot come fast enough! All that Super Bowl Party food, gatherings, friends...and FIREWORKS! :D

haha! Did you know that the original al Raggedy Ann doll was made with x eyes initially? She was created by a grieving father who's little girl died from a vaccine.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Ouch.