American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

So this past week between people I have spoken with in person and the various online pages I frequent, including AU. I have come to the conclusion that many people are giving up on the Q movement and some even think Trump is a puppet for the WEF.
Has anyone else noticed?
In my humble opinion things are happening at a slow but steady pace. Taking in consideration the state of our country it sure as hell isnt time to give up.
I have been following Q and alot of the patriots since the beginning, if Q truley is a military operation to save America fooking awesome, if not we will find out either way.
None of us know exactly what is going to happen with Q, our country, with Trump or any of it. We all have an idea what we want to happen but only God has those anwers.
I pray everyday we get answers and validation but only time will tell. All we can do is fight for our country, fight to protect one another, stack your beans, band-aids and bullets and Pray for the best!

Only people mentioned by @Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kits ██████, click on at the bottom under it