So this past week between people I have spoken with in person and the various online pages I frequent, including AU. I have come to the conclusion that many people are giving up on the Q movement and some even think Trump is a puppet for the WEF.
Has anyone else noticed?
In my humble opinion things are happening at a slow but steady pace. Taking in consideration the state of our country it sure as hell isnt time to give up.
I have been following Q and alot of the patriots since the beginning, if Q truley is a military operation to save America fooking awesome, if not we will find out either way.
None of us know exactly what is going to happen with Q, our country, with Trump or any of it. We all have an idea what we want to happen but only God has those anwers.
I pray everyday we get answers and validation but only time will tell. All we can do is fight for our country, fight to protect one another, stack your beans, band-aids and bullets and Pray for the best!

Only people mentioned by @Kfire140 in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

Hold The Line Friend All Anybody Has To Do Now Is Look Back To The Future. I Can Tell You For A Fact That We Are Winning.
Glad To Have You On Board.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

i havent