🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Wins

I remember a while back that you said you got sober and I was wondering if it was AA help to you or some other thing that help you I’m trying to help somebody and I’m not really sure how to go about it thank you

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Hi :) Yes, I have been completely Sober since 5-3-21 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You to God, Angels, Q , Momma KK, & Family 🙏🙏🙏 Actually Thank You to a lot of Peeps here 🙏🙏🙏 They definitely know who they are :) Muh Angels 😇😇 & I am Eternally Grateful for them All. No, I did not go the AA route, but I do have some Frens who did & have been very successful with the program. I mean, I did all kinds of stuff :) Praying, Reiki, Excercising, Healing Trauma (as this is why I wanted to block it out in the first place), Grounding, Solfeggio Frequencies, Accupunture, Light Therapy, Ice Baths... I think I did it all & started to Actually Love Myself 🙏 the way that I Love Peeps, because I love hard & never really loved myself. I could go on & on...

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

ILYSM ♾♾♾

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅, click on at the bottom under it