🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Wins

I remember a while back that you said you got sober and I was wondering if it was AA help to you or some other thing that help you I’m trying to help somebody and I’m not really sure how to go about it thank you

Hi :) Yes, I have been completely Sober since 5-3-21 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You to God, Angels, Q , Momma KK, & Family 🙏🙏🙏 Actually Thank You to a lot of Peeps here 🙏🙏🙏 They definitely know who they are :) Muh Angels 😇😇 & I am Eternally Grateful for them All. No, I did not go the AA route, but I do have some Frens who did & have been very successful with the program. I mean, I did all kinds of stuff :) Praying, Reiki, Excercising, Healing Trauma (as this is why I wanted to block it out in the first place), Grounding, Solfeggio Frequencies, Accupunture, Light Therapy, Ice Baths... I think I did it all & started to Actually Love Myself 🙏 the way that I Love Peeps, because I love hard & never really loved myself. I could go on & on...

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

ILYSM ♾♾♾

(1) Show this thread

Just really being there for a person helps the most, even if it is to sit by their side🙏 Please feel free to DM me... I could go on & on about my exeperience as I was in a very dark place & God & his Angels quite literally saved me... The way I was going, I would have been dead by now if God didn’t step it & oh goodness I prayed for him to do so , so many times when I was drugged up laying in bed crying to God to please help me 🙏😭 Well, he did! Everyone really cannot believe that I am sober & have kept sober for so long🙏 If I can do it, Anyone can. 🙏Praying for Your Friend & Much Love💞 I really could keep writing for hours my whole story... 🙏 God Bless You & Much Love ♾♾♾ Most people can’t believe I did it cold turkey, but this is GOD’s work 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you I’m not sure what route to go on at this point but it’s been a long road.

(1) Show this thread