The basic issue with crypto is that humans DGAF about private keys — or any mechanisms whatsoever. It will need a whole mediating layer to translate tech into "human experience". I guess it will be packaged somehow into familiar instruments like accounts tied to people and debit cards.

Lost a couple of hundred in crypto on little crypto wallets with my last PC crash. Can only imagine how much lost crypto is out there. Lose the keys lose the crypto.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am sorry to hear that...😢

Is having nimonic codes enough?
( ie. Trust Wallet, Metamask, IOTA wallet)

or

need to convert
nimonic codes into the keys?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This terrifies me about Crypto. Never mind how easy it must be for hackers. Rooting for my XRP investment.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

EMP would fry billions of devices, making trillions inaccessible.
Where does irredeemable crypto go?
Sounds like an incentive.

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

I can't find my head some days. How will I ever understand the crypto biz. I'll lose all my retirement!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My nano arrived saturday🤔 Should I transfer 🤔 lock it in a safe? All this makes me nervous👀 dabbling in unknown areas🙄#cryptofordummies

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

that’s what I did. One thing I thought about was never store a pen in a safe just in case it explodes and wrecks your sheet of key words.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My fear was I would make mistakes so put it off multiple times. Finally got it done one night when rest of the family were asleep and there was quiet around to focus. Once you get past the 'keys' my stress level decreased. After that pretty simple with the live app. Here is a video I watched and another one just to compare. Hope this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FINaBco1Y_s&t=64s

(2) Show this thread

i have my key written down. i have even seen some engrave it on dog style tags

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

5:21 | 12:5 > 17

17:21 > 8:3 > 11

💧 521 Jan 13 > 1.13

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ill Say It again
if You Don't Hold It in hand You Don't Own It!
Get physical P M s
Just old School I guess
i m h o js

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

PC huh ? i have NEVER owned one that did not turn to junk VK . the list is looong.

Someone gifted me some HEX that I put in a wallet then lost the password.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

HEX is not a word I see often.
In Gematria HEX = 222 = Hell

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

(2) Show this thread