The last few minutes of POTUS's speech from last night. He's telling us what is to come...

- We will have Greatness again
- America's comeback begins this November
- November 2024 - That's the big one
- As long as we cannot lose our spirit, our Movement will never be defeated

We have to be patient and hang in there even though some may be having a hard time right now. We can't lose our spirit because we know the best is yet to come!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Really rough morning as i was telling my husband some things about the vaccine abd its ineffectiveness. I mentioned Biden and his 4 shots and they dis not work. just cant seem to see the light. Cant see the dangers. I am in tears as he stated he will get a flu vaccine and a covid booster in the fall. What am I to do?

Find videos of people who took the jab and regret it or have vax damage or worse, a loved one died from it. Flu, pneumonia and shingles shots have the poison in them too. Go to the ‘pharma’cy - pharmacy root word means witchcraft and sorcery - get a dictionary show him. Ask the pharmacist for the sheet of paper that tells you what is in the vaccine - take it home and look up all the ingredients and what they are and ask him if they should be in your body. Find videos from Dr Sherry Tenpenny - Dr Christianne Northrup and others speaking out against the clot shots. Health Ranger.com has videos of clots taken out if people who had the jab.

My mother got cancer from the flu shot. She lived over 80 years as a very healthy woman with very few health issues. She does not believe me but I know it came from a shot she had. It is so painful!!

Hopefully he will be more open minded. Ask him open ended questions. They are in a cult minded mentality. I am 🙏 for you ALL.

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it